– to run a debian Server inside RAM you have to download debian live cd
– to change keyboard layout from default US set bootoption at kernel
for example for spain or “de” for german
– to change the user name set [CODE]username=user[/CODE] at bootoption
– to fix the servername set [CODE]hostname=debian[/CODE]
– you can also recreate the disk or put it on usbstick to get a RAMDisk Server
– or try to remaster a debian live disk see info at knoppix pages
– you can run a webserver with complete readonly mode!